The Goji Weight Loss Ultimate Plan For Weight Loss Success
When taking Goji Weight Loss, make sure to follow these 8 simple steps. - They guarantee results!
1. Set Yourself a Goal
In any weight loss program, the most important step is always to set yourself a goal. We know how dreadful that scale can be, but the best place to start is by
weighing yourself and writing it down! Follow this by deciding how much weight you are aiming to lose, and write it down as well.
Our bathroom mirror and our refrigerator door are two nice, open spaces we see every day, so make sure to tape this goal to each! Always remind yourself of your goal,
repeating it to yourself each morning after you wake up, and every night before turning in. Make sure to weigh yourself (After taking your Goji Weight Loss for a while, we
promise you'll end up loving that scale!) each morning (after emptying your bowels) to track your progress.
2. Make Sure to Find Support
Losing weight takes a lot of time and dedication, so try to find some good support! Let your friends and family know of your plans
to lose weight, so that they can cheer you on and help you out. If you can, try and find a friend to join with you in your weight loss journey.
When you buddy up to lose weight, it's much easier to stick to and reach your goals, and studies have shown that those who lose weight with a friend
are much more likely to succeed than those who go at it alone. Make sure to always support yourself, as well. Everyone goes through phases where
they may "slip up" in their diet, but don't ever beat yourself up over it! Just look back on all of the milestones you've crossed, and say to yourself,
"I can do this! I'm doing great!"
3. Eat Healthy Foods
To help you maximize your weight loss in the shortest amount of time, we have created a "Food Plan" for you called the "Phase I Food Plan". (See below.)
We recommend that until you have reached your ideal weight, you follow this food plan. Once you have reached your goal weight, we then recommend
you begin to follow our Phase II Food Plan. - Our Phase II plan has been designed to help you maintain your ideal weight. This plan features lots of vegetables,
seeds, and nuts, whole grains, fruits, legumes, with smaller amounts of lean meats, poultry, fish, and dairy products low in saturated fat. We recommend avoiding
processed foods, which usually have lower nutritional value and higher levels of sugar, dangerous trans-fats and salt. Many “reduced fat” processed foods can also
contain added sugars, carbohydrates, and chemical additives. In the Phase II Food Plan, you’ll also learn the benefits of limiting your intake of refined “white foods” such as white rice,
white flour, and white sugar. You will also learn the dangers of foods and beverages containing high fructose corn syrup, which has been proven to lead to obesity even more
than regular sugar!
4. Get Regular Exercise
Goji Weight Loss's revolutionary formula is designed to give you energy and boost your metabolism. - So that you can maximize your performance in absolutely any exercise you choose to do. It's no
secret that physical activity is one of the best ways to get in shape, stay healthy and lose weight. - It helps to decrease your body fat and cholesterol, it has
a balancing effect on your blood sugar and insulin levels, and it increases your energy and stamina. When you decide to develope an exercise regimen, we recommend including these three
types of activities: strength training and muscle toning (Muscle burns far more calories than fat!), aerobics and cardiovascular exercise, and stretching for flexibility. A good minimum
goal to strive for is at least 30 minutes of walking each day. - So many people don't realize how good walking is for you!
Even those who don't have a regular exercise routine can easily incorporate more physical activity into their lifestyles: Walk to the store instead of driving, take the stairs instead
of the elevator, or even mowing your own lawn can be a great exercise! Many studies have shown that adding these small "mini-exercises" into your daily routine
can have a significant impact on weight loss.
5. Always Drink Lots of Water
Did you know that many people are dehydrated, and they aren't even aware of it? This is why we so strongly stress drinking a minimum of at least 8 glasses of water a day.
In fact, drinking enough water helps with losing weight! - It purges your bloodstream of excess fat which can help lower your cholesterol levels, and keeps you regular.
Of course, a lot of people don't like to drink water. If this is the case with you, you can liven up the taste by adding a little Goji Juice to each glass.
It’s a great-tasting way to stay hydrated, and with just 4 ounces of Goji every day, you’ll get the added bonus of 19 clinically demonstrated health benefits!
6. Take a Multivitamin Nutritional Supplement
We highly recommend taking an advanced vitamin/mineral supplement rich in antioxidants and phytonutrients. When taken with food, a high-potency multivitamin helps to increase your energy
and support your immune system. In fact, our own Daily Health Multivitamin contains research-recommended potencies of key nutrients that have been shown in studies to assist in weight control.
7. Get Enough Sleep
Everyone knows how important getting enough sleep is for success in anything
. Weight loss is absolutely no different. The body replenishes and repairs itself while you are asleep,
and when you don't sleep well, it has a much harder time losing the weight. To make sure your quality of sleep is always at its best, go to bed at a regular, set time each night. Make sure your bedroom
is cool, comfortable, dark, and noise-free. We also recommend trying to avoid late-afternoon naps. We also recommend drinking four ounces daily of our Goji Juice, which is clinically proven to improve
your quality of sleep and help ease waking up in the morning.
8. Never Skip Meals and Avoid Late Night Snacking
We here at TAI-Fit.com are strong believers in a good, sustaining breakfast. - And for good reason! By starting off your day with a healthy breakfast, you provide your body
the fuel that it needs to avoid low blood sugar that can cause you to be extraordinarily hungry later in your day.
We also recommend never eating after your evening meal. Studies have shown that calories consumed after 7PM make up for
40% of all consumed, so eliminating them can really help you to reach your weight loss goals.
The Goji Weight Loss Phase I Food Plan
To maximize your results, make sure to plan your menu for each day in advance, and choose from the following
foods and beverages in this plan. By planning your meals in advance, you are more likely to stay focused and on track, meaning you're much more likely to stick with your goals.
ONLY water (still or sparkling), coffee, tea, diet soft drinks, and Goji (limit Goji to 4 ounces per day. NO ALCOHOL, JUICES,
CALORIC SOFT DRINKS, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF BEVERAGE MAY BE CONSUMED. Any non-caloric sweetener can be used.
You can freely use white or black pepper, herbs, lemon juice, vinegar, and spices. Use sea salt sparingly. Do not use any margarine, oil,
butter, or other dressings. A small amount of cooking spray may be used in food preparation, but no other fats or oils. IMPORTANT: MAke sure to
drink at least eight glasses of water every day, and do not consume any fast food or heavily processed foods.
- Drink an 8 ounce glass of water upon awakening in the morning.
- Begin your meal with two ounces of Goji Weight Loss, along with eight ounces of water.
- Black coffee or tea (with non-nutritive sweetener if desired).
- One serving of fruit (1 orange, ½ grapefruit, or a handful of any type of berries).
- Two whole eggs (any style) or one cup of oatmeal.
- 1 slice dry whole wheat toast.
- Drink an eight-ounce glass of water.
- 1 serving of fruit. Choose one of the following: orange, pear, apple, plum, nectarine, one-half grapefruit, peach, or a handful of berries or cherries.
- 1 Grissini breadstick or one Melba toast.
- Begin the meal with two ounces of Goji Weight Loss, along with eight ounces of water.
- One six-ounce serving of poultry, lean meat, or fish* (six ounces is about the size of two packs of playing cards – weigh raw prior to cooking).
- 2 large handfuls of vegetables. Choose from the following: green beans, peppers, artichoke, broccoli,
cauliflower, tomatoes, celery, cucumbers, asparagus, fennel, leafy greens (spinach, chard, beet greens, collards, arugula, romaine), summer squash, onions, or cabbage. These can be eaten steamed,
grilled (without oil), raw, or gently boiled. Avoid starchy vegetables like corn, potatoes, and beans.
- Drink an eight-ounce glass of water.
- 1 serving of fruit. Choose one of the following: pear, plum, peach, apple, orange, nectarine, one-half grapefruit, or a handful of berries or cherries.
- 1 Grissini breadstick or one Melba toast.
- Drink an eight-ounce glass of water or, for quicker results, start the meal with two ounces of Goji Weight Loss with eight ounces of water.
- One six-ounce serving of lean meat, poultry, or fish* (six ounces is about the size of two packs of playing cards – weigh raw prior to cooking).
- 2 large handfuls of vegetables. Choose from the following: green beans, peppers, leafy greens (spinach, chard, beet greens, collards, arugula, romaine), artichoke, broccoli,
cauliflower, tomatoes, cucumbers, asparagus, celery, fennel, summer squash, onions, or cabbage. These can be eaten raw, steamed,
grilled (without oil), or gently boiled. Avoid starchy vegetables like corn, potatoes, and beans.
- Do not consume any food after 7 p.m. Non-caloric beverages are allowed without restriction.
*Vegetarian and vegan protein substitutes:
The following vegetarian or vegan foods can be substituted for proteins noted above, but weight loss may be slower:
- 500 mL of skim milk or soy milk
- 200 grams of non-fat cottage cheese or non-fat soy cottage cheese
- Two whole eggs (boiled or poached) with the whites of four more eggs
- One soy patty
Phase II Coming Soon!